Finding your purpose in life through life coaching is one of the most impacting things you can do. It will transform your life. Knowing what your purpose is gives you everything you need to achieve success and happiness on your journey.
If you are looking to find your purpose in life then let me welcome to Larry Lewis Life Coaching! Are you feeling unfulfilled in life wanting to discover what it is you’re truly meant to be doing with your life? I help people get on track, living a life filled with purpose, meaning and excitement.
Most of us have a sense that there is a better, more significant way to live our lives, but we can’t seem to find it by ourselves. We carry on doing our work, and all our other commitments, but still have this niggling sense that “there must be something more” and this won’t leave our heads.
People are often unhappy because their lives lack direction and meaning, or things are proving too much of a struggle.
Do you sometimes feel a lack of direction in your life?
Do you lack peace of mind, feel frustrated, restless, or dissatisfied, or just have a vague sense that something is missing in your life?
It is the Dalai Lama who tells us “I believe that the very purpose of life is to be happy.” But many disagree with this and state our purpose is to be productive and to matter.
I believe when you are fulfilling your purpose everything else comes together, not just your productivity, but your happiness, success and the contribution you make to the world. Everything feels right.
What if you knew exactly, and with complete certainty, what you wanted to do with your whole life? You’d feel energized, enthusiastic, and keen every morning to get out of bed excited about your day ahead. No ifs, no buts about what to do, just absolute certainty.
But finding your life’s purpose is daunting though, isn’t it?
In simple terms it should be easy to discover. You are meant to thrive, to be great, and to live a life that you love. Your purpose is to embrace the things that light you up and to do more of them. Yet you still draw a blank.
Let me try to help you right now discover your purpose.
The following are a list of questions that can assist you in finding the answer.
Questions to help you discover your purpose in life
Read through each question and answer them. I suggest you just grab a pen and paper and write your answers down. Write the first thing that pops into your head. Write without editing. Use bullet points. Give yourself less than 60 seconds a question.
- When are the times when you feel most alive and joyful?
- What do most people say are your greatest strength and talent?
- What would you say where your greatest strengths?
- What would you change in the world if you could?
- Which types of activities make you feel most happy and strong when you do them over and over again?
- Think of a situation when you did something that you really felt you were born to do.
- What difference could you make in your community?
- What do you love to do?
- If you had thirty seconds to impact the world by saying something that you believe could make a difference, what would you say?
- What kind of work would make you jump out of bed every morning and look forward to each day with great eagerness?
- Have you learned anything that you can teach others?
- What have you experienced in your life that brought you great joy and fulfilment and you would like to experience more of it?
- What one subject do you enjoy talking about for many hours?
- If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you had 10 million pounds, what would you do?
- At the end of your life, what would be the one thing you want to be most happy about having done or having been?
- At the end of your life, what would be the one thing you would regret most not having done?
- Who inspires you most?
- What needs changing in the world?
- What would be your dream job?
Based on your answers to the 20 questions answer this:
If you can answer this then now you know your purpose.
What is your purpose? What is your mission? We’d love to hear about your goals and aspirations. Please share with a comment!
The answers lie within you, these questions should help reveal them to you. If you’re still drawing a blank then let me as a life coach be your guide and together lets ensure you find your purpose and begin living the way you should.
What our purpose actually is will be unique to each and every one of us, and a Life Coach can help you discover what it is.
If you’re ready to find out what you’re here for; to find your purpose which will form the foundations of the rest of your life book your free 30 minute life coaching introductory session and we can arrange for a no obligation 30 minute chat, which is an opportunity to ask questions and to check whether life coaching is the right thing for you.
I look forward to having the privilege of working together to help you find your purpose and fulfill your potential.