WELCOME TO THE NEVER GIVE UP TEACHINGS WITH ME LARRY LEWIS
When the going gets tough, you need encouragement and support. You need someone to help you overcome your personal struggles.
Having experienced so many difficulties on my life journey, ranging from personal bankruptcy, repossession of my home, failing business and marriage break up I have learnt many lessons that have enabled me to succeed despite the difficulties. I now am on a mission to help you escape a life of mediocrity and failure.
THE NEVER GIVE UP TEACHINGS
Showing you how to get away from failure.
What are the never give up teachings? They are the fundamental principles of what I have learnt on my journey from failure to success.
I want to provide these to you to make your journey less fraught with dealing with obstacles that are sure to come your way, and be there for you by giving you a helping hand. I know how difficult things can be, and until I had the right people by my side life proved just too difficult. I found the answers to transform my life and I now want to provide them to you.
LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF THE NEVER GIVE UP TEACHINGS
1. Never Stop Trying – life will have highs and lows but you have the power to go on, fight on and win.
2. Learn from your Difficulties – The most important thing about failing is what it teaches you. By analysing your own failures you will learn from them.
3. Never Give Up – when you don’t give up, and instead try harder, work longer, and persist in the face of everything that comes your way you are giving yourself the best opportunity to succeed.
4. Your Response to Failure is Key – Will you come bouncing back or stay rooted to your knees once disaster strikes. It really is you that gets to decide.
5. Be Ready to Adapt – doing the same things, running into the same brick wall isn’t the best use of either your time or resources, there are times when you have to adapt and change.
6. Focus on the Future – There is no point living in the past. When you are excited and inspired by the future your past experiences evaporate from importance.
7. Set out to fulfil your potential – dig deep to bring out your full potential knowing that you have undeveloped and unrealized possibilities and capabilities.
8. Get Excited Once Again – when living at the peak of your passions motivated by what you are doing you are filled with a sense of ambition, drive, confidence, and this helps you to move forward.
9. Let Go of the Past – The past is over. Never let yesterday use up too much of today. The more you look backward, the less you see what’s ahead for you.
10. Don’t Do Things Alone – you need to be able to turn to others for comfort, advice or help and they become your “support system.”
11. Discover Your Passions – once you connect to your passions they seem to give you the power to deal with problems, difficulties, temporary failures, and challenges of all kinds.
12. Concentrate On Solutions Not Problems – there is no problem that you cannot solve by applying your intelligence and creativity to finding the solution. Focusing on the problem prevents you from finding the answer.
13. Rebuild Your Self Image – having total belief in yourself is an incredibly powerful tool. It can make you do things that are extraordinary, self-fulfilling and amazingly rewarding.
14. Decide what you want to do with your life – connect with a powerful dream, a vision or a goal that was once so important to you, you wanted it more than anything you’ve ever desired before, but somewhere on your journey through life you’ve forgotten it .
15. Believe in Yourself – one of the most crucial determinants of success is believing in your skills, talents and destiny.
16. Visualise your Success – when you create a clear mental picture of where you are going in life, you become more positive, more motivated and more determined to make it a reality.
17. Know You Can – as you go through the day hold on to a certainty of what you can and will do so you create a force field of expectations.
18. Never Settle for Less – refuse to settle for mediocrity and a life where you live it unremarkably, put everything on the line to create a wonderful life.
19. Focusing on making it happen – If you want to do something, you make it happen. Somehow. Some way. Everything you are today, or ever will be in the future, is up to you.
20. Take ownership of your life – only you can be the master of your ship, you will be responsible or it’s successful journey or it’s failure, understand you are in control.
This site can provide you inspiration and knowledge not just to never give up but to make your life a true wonderful success.
Too many people suffer from failure and give up on their dreams. I know the feeling of failure, in a big way, but I know it is possible to transform your life, and that is my mission, to help you get through your darkest days and go on to taste success.
Learning how to deal with failure can be a daunting task… BUT there’s a light at the end of the tunnel right here for you, so let me help you learn the necessary steps to recover from failure.
I’m here for you and will believe in you until you succeed so make contact if you need to ask a question or are looking for answers.Larry Lewis